Saturday, June 26, 2010

What? I'm busy.

Oh the long sad tale of keeping up w/blogging...

So what have I been up to while I wasn't updating this blog?
  • Normal Stuff like working/playing/shopping
  • Tearing apart things but not putting them back together on my house to-do list
  • Doing endless yard work
  • Giving into the curiosity & I watching those Twilight movies... they both sucked
  • Adding/Rearranging my house to-do list (buying a house is like throwing money into a fire)
  • Adopting a big sister for Goyle (see below)
  • Giving up on my 14 yr old Pontiac & buying my first new new car
  • Um, blogging occasionally here: 33etc
  • Trying to decide where I want to blog
  • God, isn't that enough for you? :D
Introducing Ginger (aka Gingerbean, Gingersnap, Harper, Short Stack)

Little girl is 7 yr old-ish Corgi/Beagle mix (allegedly, I think she's a Corgi/Yellow Lab mix) who enjoys long walks around Northwest Akron (or wherever I take her), eating (everything really), sitting in the shade, standing under my feet, ignoring her annoying little brother, & barking at every noise ever.

As for where to blog... I had chosen posterous but then blogger (fucking finally) got new templates. So I'm back here for now, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.