Monday, September 20, 2010

The List

I made a list. One of those, here's a billion things I want done by
some date lists. This list is house related. It's part tired of the
same projects being unfinished list & tired of people asking when the
housewarming party is list... so I set a date. Well, a datish date.
November. My dad will be in town so why not have a housewarming party
then, right?

SO MUCH TO DO...

Of course I don't expect to have *everything* done but the house
should at least not look so... falling apart. So I made a list. 11
things to do before November.

1) Paint my kitchen walls & cabinets & pantry.
2) Paint living room
3) Paint bathrooms
4) Get water shutoffs fixed
5) Clean/organize garage
6) Clean/organize 2nd bedroom
7) Paint/organize hall closets
8) Map out/clear garden beds
9) Map out/dig out garden path
10) Slipcovers for sofa/chair
11) Paint foyer

It's a stupid excessive list of whichI will prolly only finish 1/3
of.... but that's how I roll. Expect explanations of projects + before
& after pix in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.