Monday, April 18, 2011

(minus)365 :: Day 108

Giant things. Giant things people give you that you don't need but it's nice of them so you take them. Like this:

144* - This is a GIANT TV that my dad gave me a few years ago. It just sits there on the floor. Because I can't lift it. I was using it up until tonight when I switched it for my old 25" TV that I can lift and won't collapse the stand I have. Plus the 25" TV has more than one video input so I don't have to crawl around on the floor to switch out my DVD & Roku all the time. Eventually I'll get an LCD TV. I'm saving up like a good girl.

As for the tank TV, my brother said something about his friend wanted one so I'm hoping he'll come pick it up. Soon. Because otherwise, I have no idea how I'm gonna get it out of my house.


*oops, I forgot to put a number on this but I don't feel like editing it now... just pretend it's there, mmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.