Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good Movies

I saw this list over at hula seventy and thought, "Hell yeah, I watch the same movies over & over. I should make a list." So, I did. Here are 21 films I could (and do) watch over & over:
  1. Before Sunset
  2. Ira & Abby
  3. Vicky Cristina Barcelona
  4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
  5. Whatever Works
  6. The Royal Tenenbaums
  7. When Harry Met Sally
  8. The Godfather
  9. Dirty Dancing
  10. Annie Hall
  11. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
  12. Marie Antoinette
  13. Lost in Translation
  14. Up in the Air
  15. The Namesake
  16. Coal Miner's Daughter
  17. Igby Goes Down
  18. No Direction Home
  19. Empire Strikes Back
  20. Goodfellas
  21. Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.