Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Link Dump!

I thought Friday would be a good day to share some of the fun things I've starred in Google Reader over the past week... so here goes!

Um. YUM. Blueberry Ice Cream. This will be being made this weekend.

If someone would like to secretly replace my house with this awesome looking place, I would not complain.

OK, I should say: I hate the very idea that there are standards for things like "normal" or "adult" or "happy" since I have never met any people who fit the standards. But still, This is Why I'll Never be an Adult is fucking hilarious and pretty much how my life rolls.

Minus the shoes, I adore this outfit that Margaret Howell is wearing.

Martha at Uniform Natural shared a photo plant list from her enviable garden.

This scratch off world map is such a cool way to record where you've traveled...

Love this little cabin in the woods

Moleskine's Milan office is pretty much the kind of office I always dreamed my last company would end up at... alas, alas! It was not meant to be.

Grrrr! Angry Potatoes!! They may be angry but they look like they'd make my tummy very happy. :)

I would also like to hang out here.

I am a very visual person & the photos in this post pretty much sum up why I've been obsessed with visiting Iceland for the past 10 years.

And finally, before summer is done, I will be making one of these and letting it sail off into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.