Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hike #3 :: Chuckery Trail

This week is when spring decided to stick around and this is when I kick my trips to the local parks into high gear. When I looked at the weather report for the week, I knew there would be one or two after work hikes. Today seemed like a perfect day after a kinda chilly day yesterday. So me & a friend & 2 pups headed to the Signal Tree to hit the Chuckery Trail. This is one of my favorite local hikes, even though it includes my nemesis THE REALLY STEEP HILL. Hee. Nah, it's good for me, right? Plus, that hill is secretly why it's one of my favorites. I've even taken to attempting these uphill battles without my asthma inhaler. (wheeze wheeze wheeze breathe)

Anywho, I forgot to snap any photos or take any videos. So this is all you get. Words.

The trail is posted at 2.4 miles but my Nike+ tracked 2.6... perhaps my shoe doohickey needs re-calibrated. But either way, nature rules. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.