Sunday, April 10, 2011

(minus)365 :: Day 100

Spring cleaning is in the air & I'm back to moving unwanted things out of my face... let's see what we have today, eh?


80. decorative box - I have so many of these, I must have really love them at some point
81. espresso maker - one of those stovetop ones, I rarely make coffee & when I do I cold brew in a french press
82. promotional martini glass & random ramikan
83. candle holders
84. 2 cafe curtain panels - nowhere for these in this house
85. another purse!
86. another lock!
87. more random remotes
88. gift bag & random cloth bag
89. 4 little decorative tea lights
90. wrist cuff & pair of earrings
91. sleep monitor - little gadget that you latch on to every time you wake up to measure your sleep... I learned I sleep like crap. Which I already knew.
92. pom pom maker - I think I bought this to make pom pom for hats I knitted, but I never learned to knit hats
93. Tony Robbins CDs - there are more of these... I never even finished the 1st week. heh
94. piggy bank - I have at least 3 piggy banks so goodbye to this dollar store one


95. giant martini glass - this was a gift & I think it rocks but I can only think to put ornaments in it & I haven't done that in 7 years
96. exercise DVDs - I don't use these ever
97. Italian language CDs - found the CDs for this set
98. lunch box - I don't tae lunch to work anymore
99. unused xmas cards
100. picture frame - there are more of these somewhere too... thought I liked them, changed my mind but broke one before I could return them
101. Really random pile - magnet, barbie blanket, arm band for old mp3 player, sewing kit case
102. pencil sharpener - so excited to find this only to find it's broke - boo
103. Kabbalah deck - from that time I thought I might like to learn about Kabbalah because Madonna does - hahahaha
104. sewing pattern


105. towel holder - I really like this but have nowhere to put it in this house
106. Shoes! Decided to count each pair seperate because, well, I make the rules! This is a terribly cute but uncomfortable pair of tennis shoe flats
107. faux uggs - super comfy & useful for NEO but worn out & no longer keep my feet dry
108. cute & comfy vintage heels but worn out & at the end of their life
109. pile of cheap worn out flats... my favorite shoes for work even though my doctor says I shouldn't wear such unsupportive footwear... these get buried when I buy new ones & I forget to throw them out
110. Another pair of tennis show flats - this pair was also not comfy & the dog pretty much killed them anyway
111. Super cute but horribly painful vintage heels - I remember I wore these out right after I bought them & made my friend go back to my apartment 20 minutes later because my feet hurt so bad

And that's it for tonight... really thinking about compiling as much as possible for a huge Goodwill drop-off this weekend because I am so sick of all this junk. So hopefully, there will be more updates on this project this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.