Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Links Saturday

I thought about my Friday link dump earlier in the day but, you know, work & stuff. So here they are now!

I starred a lot of houses this week...

There was a house built into a hill in Brunswick & everytime I would visit my friend, I would drive by because it was so cool... this house in a hill is cooler.

So is this other house in a hill.

Or maybe I'd like a place to hide.

Or, holy crap, look at this: house in farmstead.

Or maybe some shade for the Fit: House V

Or... this awesome houseboat

OK, enough w/dream houses. Dream clothes! Orly Kiely Fall 2010 - Love it all.

I like this little Sandra Juto house tour a lot.

I never get enough of photos of Camilla Engman's dog Morran - Puppies rock.

Speaking of puppies... I am obsessed with finding a bike basket that will hold Goyle. Le Tour de Frenchie has re-inspired me to find something.

Recipe I'm obsessed with trying this week: Huevos Rancheros

And finally, CAK local Amanda Johnson is a finalist for a new Apartment Therapy blogger job! Go read her first guest post & support her. NEO FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.