Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last Week's Links

Look, I should not have claimed I would get these links up on Friday... because Friday days are for working & Friday nights are for chilling out. So... sometime between Friday & Sunday, I will post my google reader starred posts, mmkay? Here's what I liked last week:

I'm contemplating a new tattoo... and feathers are moving to the top of my idea list at a rapid pace: here, here & here (last photo) are some inspiration pix.

Also thinking of some planters for my patio: Door Sixteen shows us how it's done.

I admittedly own 4 of these books already... but they aren't as pretty.

Is the (lamestream) media ALL liberal & stuff? Nope... that's BS. In reality, the giant corporations that run the media just spin spin spin the news whatever way creates enough drama to hook us. Because they are money obsessed whores... Point being, they need some warning labels.

I wanna Swiss flag.

I want this book...

Had them before & much prefer them to the orange floor glow of my 50 year old floors... we'll see if I am brave enough for white floors in the future.

LOVE this outdoor lamp.

Add this to my list of movies to see...

Thinking of painting some pet portraits while on vacay... these ones are good inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.