Friday, August 13, 2010

What I liked this week...

It's Friday link day a day late!

I dunno, prolly 3 pairs of glasses are enough. But I was reminded of Warby Parker glasses by this post from Oh Joy! Thought I would share them, too.

Saw this kickass "backyard hangout" last year on Apartment Therapy... still loving it. Massively.

DIY paperbacks into hardbacks

I have this idea for a community project... and this Map Book is perfect for it.

I tried earlier this year to makeover chairs w/some of that weird plasticy coating... it didn't work. The Vintage Cabin has waaay more patience than I and now has a nice chair/table set for her porch.

Along with Root Beer liquor & Jalapeno tequila... add this Gingersnap liquor to the list of booze I want to try.

I'm not sure which makes me giddier... these leaf cutouts or these pencil carvings

And finally, this beautiful video has been all over & it makes me smile every time I watch it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.