Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vacation - Day 4

Hey I got out of the house today! For more than food... hee. Morning hike, afternoon movie, and a drink w/the dentist (who does not hate me for flaking on Lady Gaga)... I took many photos today but mostly on the hike. I'm sharing more than five. :D











1) Someone carved a chair in a fallen tree... It looked like a throne & I really wanted to sit in it & sing, "I am the king of the foooor-eeeest!" all Wizard of Oz like
2) But Goyle is the real King of the Forest
3) This was my first hike in my Vibrams & I highly approve of "barefoot" hiking
4) I sat here for a few minutes because I love the sound of water moving over rocks
5) The texture of this rock was mesmerizing... had to capture it
6) The kids exploring while I take in the sights & sounds
7) Stretching towards sunshine
8) Blurry Me
9) Went to see "Eat Pray Love" ... I didn't dislike it, it was OK. But I found myself very distracted by Julia Roberts doing her usual Julia Roberts thing. Yeah, I'm sticking with: "It was OK."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.