Thursday, January 13, 2011

(minus)365 :: Day 13

Whoops, I missed a day! It was bound to happen sooner or later. Good thing I'm many items ahead of schedule. :)


44. This old trunk used to hold my Cabbage Patch Doll clothes. It had photos in it when I snagged it from my mom's on Turkey Day.
45. A Streetcar Named Desire VHS tape - I do not have a VCR anymore. At least, I don't think I do. Ha.
46. Another of locker locks... unknown combination, of course.
47. Random books - TV 81 is literally about what happened on popular TV shows in 1981. WTF? Bedknob & Broomstick which I always thought was plural... but no, just 1 bedknob & 1 broomstick apparently. And Return of the Jedi - no explanation needed.

And finally, I found this Star Wars/Burger King watch (Luke Skywalker) that goes in the tin (#22) from day 1. I kept the Princess Leia one. Natch. I'll pop this back in it's tin before donating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.