Friday, January 7, 2011

(minus)365 :: Day 7

Whoa, day 7? I want to say, "already?" and, "that's it!?" at the same time... Heh. So I went thru boxes again tonight. A lot of trash. A lot of, "WTF do I do w/this?" (electronic graveyard?). Mostly little things. Here we go:


30. This is the necklace that my HS boyfriend brought me all the way from Australia. I have never worn it. I thought maybe I should keep it because it was a sweet gesture & maybe one day it would be something I'd wear. Uh. It's been (doing scary math)... 17 years. I think it's safe to say, I will never wear it. Just like the relationship, it was not meant to be.
31. 2 little wooden giraffes
32. photo clip
33. makeup or pencil case
34. this is one of those wraps for boxing
Oh and look! I found another napkin to match the one I found on day 1!


35. Nintendo Gameboy w/case, light & 2 games
36. over-the-door hook
37. door knob & deadlock set (haven't found keys yet though)

Well damn. 37 things in 7 days is not bad, right? Looooooong way to go, but a nice start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.