Friday, February 11, 2011

(minus)365 :: Day 42

Whoa! Look who's back... it's the girl who wants to get rid of a lot of stuff. Decided to suck up being so sleepy & get something done tonight. This was the easiest thing on my list. Heh. So here's more stuff I'm kicking outta my house:


61. Candle holders - these used to have mesh covers but one broke & then I was gonna craft up something new. But never did.
62. Hanging star candle holder - This used to have a stand & a glass in the middle... no idea what happened to them.
63. Paper towel holder - it holds paper towels.
64. Canisters - these are cute & I thought about taking the decorative stickers off but then I saw that your not suppose to put food right in them. WTF?
65. Cocktail shaker - For the holidays when your regular cocktail shaker isn't fancy enough!
66. More candlesticks
67. A book on conscious eating & a repair guide to the car I donated last year.
68. Photo snow globes - These were all the rage in 1997!
69. Little decorative box - too many of these around here.
70. Trivial Pursuit - I've only played this once w/my old friends who gave it to me.


71. Another little pile of clothes - there will be so many more clothes. Trust.
72. Two more bags - and prolly more purses.
73. Snoopy hook rug kit - Another craft that I'm probably never gonna do.
74. Wine rack - the wine bottles don't sit centered on this... I'm like Monk about stuff like that.
75. Workout video - I gave this weight bar to my brother so I don't need the video. Also... video.
76. Book - I got this for graduation. From high school. It's bible-ly. I am not.
77. DVR remote - no more DVR so I don't need no remote for one.
78. iZone Polaroid camera - I was sooo excited to find this & with film (1 photo) still in it. Little mini Polaroids. I switched out the batteries and well, it didn't work. :(
79. Manny Ramirez beanie bear - Bought this when the Indians were really good & still had good players. Manny broke some sort of record the night I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.