Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh... hey.

I swear I haven't forgotten about my (minus)365 challenge. I have a pile of stuff waiting to be photographed but I've been busy w/work, shoveling my driveway, playing ball w/puppies, cooking delicious food, & other junk. Plus I bought a Roku so I've been busy watching things on Netflix. Hee.

Anywho, I'll try to get some photos up this weekend and get back on track. I'll also be posting more bathroom inspiration and a list of my favorite blogs. Sure, I could have just done one of those things instead of writing this, but where's the fun in that? I am also still working on closet makeover #1.:P

Oh, and I changed my template (again) & haven't finished adding/adjusting things. I'm trying to decide what to add to the footer... there's room for 4 lists. So, I'm mulling that over in my frozen brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.