Thursday, February 10, 2011

I like you

Someone asked me recently what my favorite personal blogs are but I totally blanked on all but 2 when I tried to answer. So I promised a little list... and now 3 weeks later, here it is!

Now, before I begin, let me say: I'm horrible at expressing, in coherent words, what exactly I like about stuff (people, movies, books, art, etc). Or why I like it. Unless, "it's awesome," "it's cool," or "it's really interesting" are good descriptors. I am a woman of few words, I guess. Not surprisingly, I really hate being described by other people, because I usually feel people are missing the nuances & complexities of my personality. And the nuances & complexities are the best part of people, IMHO. So, I'm not even gonna pretend to know everything about the people behind these blogs. Blogs are just a peek into people's lives & personalities... and usually a carefully edited peek. For whatever reason, I like these blogs best. They are the blogs that I scan Reader for first. And I'm usually not disappointed.

Yeah... so, without commentary, here's a list:
I feel like I'm missing a couple but it's hard to make sense of my Reader in it's 600+ blog current state. Maybe, I need to organize a bit. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I am a member of the The Anti-Hate Blogger Gang, and leaving anonymous, hateful comments is not allowed. Please be nice.